Date: 1st May 2017 at 7:08pm
Written by:

The line-ups are in ahead of this evening’s Premier League fixture with Watford at Vicarage Road…

Kop boss Jürgen Klopp has named the same team despite the 2-1 loss at home to Crystal Palace last time out.

England duo Adam Lallana and Daniel Sturridge are both named amongst the substitutes after injury.

The hosts make one change with Adrian Mariappa replacing José Holebas in defence.

Experienced midfielder Valon Behrami is deemed fit another for a spot on the bench following hamstring trouble.

At the time of writing, 66% of the Vital Liverpool users who’ve voted in our online poll are predicting a Reds win. Of the remaining 34%, 22% are expecting a draw while only 12% foresee a victory for the hosts.

The game is scheduled for a 8.00pm BST kick-off and will be broadcast live in the UK on Sky Sports 1.


Watford: Gomes, Mariappa, Prödl, Britos, Janmaat, Cleverley, Doucouré, Capoue, Amrabat, Deeney (c), Niang.

Subs: Pantilimon, Kabasele, Eleftheriou, Zúñiga, Behrami, Success, Okaka.



Liverpool: Mignolet, Clyne, Matip, Lovren, Milner (c), Lucas, Can, Wijnaldum, Coutinho, Firmino, Origi.

Subs: Karius, Moreno, Alexander- Arnold, Klavan, Lallana, Grujić, Sturridge.



Click here to see a stats and facts preview

Click here to check on both club’s injuries

Click here to find out who will be officiating

Click here to read Mark Lawrenson’s prediction

Follow me on Twitter @superbag

At Vital Liverpool we’re always looking for contributors so if you’re an LFC fan who wants to share his or her opinion with the masses, simply email articles/blogs to liverpool@vitalfootball.co.uk