To kick-off Football Aid’s 20th Anniversary season the Edinburgh based charity are thrilled to officially launch its exclusive Football Aid Memorabilia auction, providing supporters with the exciting opportunity to own a special piece of Football Aid history. Football Aid have a host of fantastic Liverpool shirts and items signed by some of the most iconic names in world football available NOW at www.footballaid.com
Certain items include (to name a few):
- Liverpool 2002/03 Away Shirt signed by David Johnson
- Liverpool 2009/10 Home Shirt signed by Alan Kennedy
- Liverpool 2011/12 Home Shirt signed by Howard Gayle
- Liverpool 2011/12 Home Shirt signed by Mark Wright
In addition, Football Aid have a host of unique football strips and memorabilia which have kindly been donated to the charity over the years, including:
- Signed print of England World Cup Winner and Liverpool FC Legend – Roger Hunt
- Steven Gerrard signed (and framed) Liverpool FC shirt
For further details on how to get your hands on a truly unique piece of Football Aid memorabilia – and to support the charity’s ongoing work – please click on the link below.
- Signed Shirts – ENG – A-M > https://www.footballaid.com/play/signed-shirts-eng-m/liverpool-shirt-auction
The auctions are all scheduled to close at 1pm (Home shirts) and 2pm (Away shirts) on Wednesday 4th November 2020. All times displayed are for the Europe/London timezone.
Successful bidders will receive their shirt with a certificate of authenticity from Football Aid.
It is anticipated that there will be high demand for these truly unique items so please bid early to avoid disappointment.
Good luck & many thanks for your magnificent support!